Ran Nathan, of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Luca Giuggioli, of the University of Bristol, have co-founded the new peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal Movement Ecology. I support open-access publication, so I am particularly pleased to be on the Editorial Board of this new open-access journal. Its scope spans empirical and theoretical approaches to the ecology of the movement of animals, plants and microorganisms. Movement Ecology is now accepting submissions through their web site.
- 15,911 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Abaixo-assinado contra os cortes para Educação e Ciência
- Resistência nos Comitês Assessores do CNPQ: relato de um participante
- Writing a paper in E-prime
- Colóquio na USP sobre movimento de animais
- Scale invariance, random walks and complex networks
- Fermionization of the 2-D Ising model: The method of Schultz, Mattis and Lieb
- Are science and religion compatible?
- Brazil’s new science minister is a restaurant owner
- Onsager’s solution of the 2-D Ising model: The combinatorial method
- Domain coloring for visualizing complex functions
- A independência do banco central vai impedir os avanços sociais?
- Feynman on worthwhile problems
- Analyzing Lévy walks in 2-D and 3-D
- Book: Perspectives and Challenges in Statistical Physics and Complex Systems for the Next Decade
- TelexFREE é uma pirâmide?
- Simulações de Física
- Movement Ecology journal now accepting manuscript submissions
- List of publications
- Lévy flights of wandering albatrosses: fact or fiction?
- Por que recontratar um professor aposentado?
- Perspectives and Challenges in Statistical Physics and Complex Systems for the Next Decade: A Conference in Honor of Eugene Stanley and Liacir Lucena
- The Physics of Foraging
- Why I am blogging and why wordpress